Change is gud.. is it???

One moment, I was in Kanha Tiger Reserve, being curious everyday for what I will see in the jungle today, the next moment, I am here, in Seattle, having no work, no friends, no animals around except for some social animals :) and a few crows in the colony. I still am not able to cope with the change. Its like i can catch a bus from here and get to some place where i will find Ujjwal and manoj making fun of some new "bakra" of theirs and farhat again telling that he's in some mess. Shivam being the 'noddy' amongst them, listening and laughing with them.
Everybody say that they want to go to school again, live their childhood days. I dont have any desires like that so far. Infact, I feel that I am in the best place and I have lived all the places perfectly. Even after watching my nephew sleeping half of the time and eating in the rest I dont feel like that I want to b like him or want to live that part of my life again. buut yes, the time i've spent with my buddies, my G7, I do want to live that time again. That was the BEST part of my life so far. I never felt so free and happy before and i owe my buddies for that.
so in the end, just wanted to say that we were the LAFANGEY PARINDEY of AMU and are still proud of it. I luved my buddies and they definately hated me but still love them for bearing with me. We will meet again and have fun as we used to in MSc and I promise our days will be back as before, even if Manoj wil be a professional photographer and Ujjwal an IFS officer and rest of u being rich and famous, I will drag you to one place to say to each other "bhaisahab apko kahin dekha hai" and then let y ou slap each other for saying that :)
Luv u guys. hope to meet u soon. Just pray for my job.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts